Status of Changes to NIH Campus Services
Please note the change in status of services on the NIH Campus in Bethesda, Maryland, provided by the NIH Office of Research Services to support social distancing and prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- The NIH Library facility is closed starting Wednesday, March 18 until further notice.
- Library services and resources continue to be available at
- Open Cafeterias – 10/B1, 35 and 5601 Fishers Lane cafeterias.
- Open Coffee Bars – CRC Starbucks coffee bar.
- Open Concession Stand – 10/B1 store.
- Effective March 18 until further notice: all other cafeterias, coffee bars, concession stands, retail stores not listed above are closed.
- Food services are limited to packaged foods, with no self-service or dine-in seating.
- All fitness centers were closed on March 16 due to the Governor of Maryland's order and will be closed until further notice.
NIH Credit Union:
- Credit Unions – effective March 18 until further notice only the 10/B1 credit union will be open on campus. Shady Grove, Fishers Lane and all other branches are open, but will be re-assessed on Friday.
Child Care Centers:
- All NIH run childcare facilities are open and operational.
For questions regarding this message, please contact the ORS Information Line at
email@example.com or 301-594-6677. TTY is available at 301-435-1908.