Transportation Services LISTSERV
The Office of Research Services, Division of Amenities and Transportation Services (ORS/DATS), has established a new NIH Transportation LISTSERV.
This new LISTSERV will enable subscribers to receive News and Updates to their e-mail accounts and blackberries. News and updates will include:
- Availability of parking spaces at major lots and garages on the NIH Campus
- Status of shuttle due to traffic, weather, etc.
- Information pertaining to Commuter Information, NIH Transhare Program, Special Events, Road Closures, and much, much more!!
To SUBSCRIBE to the NIH Transportation LISTSERV:
Send an e-mail addressed to LISTSERV@LIST.NIH.GOV with the following text in the message:
Subject Line: Transportation Listserv
Body of Message: Subscribe TRANSPORTATION and your name
Log onto https://list.nih.gov and follow the steps below:
- Select: Browse
- Type: Transportation
- Select: TRANSPORTATION - NIH Campus Shuttle and Parking Services
- Select: Join
- Type: your name and e-mail address
You will receive a confirmation when you are subscribed, with additional guidance about the list and its rules. Please read this guidance carefully, it contains useful information that will help you maximize the list's benefits.
If you have comments, questions, or ideas of future topics, please contact Sean Cullinane, Qualilty Assurance Specialist or call (301) 402-8981.