- Hours of Operation: Monday–Friday: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- DPSAC helpdesk: 301-402-9755
Help with Lost or Stolen Badges
Report lost or stolen ID badges to Access Control (301-451-4766) and your Administrative Officer (AO).
Help with Broken Badges
Bring broken badges to the Badge Issuance Center in Building 31, Room 1B03 for replacement. If a broken badge has not expired and the badge can be authenticated, Access Control will issue you a new badge. The expiration date on the new badge will be the same as the date on your broken badge.
Fingerprinting Appointment Options
Choose from two options to schedule your fingerprinting appointment.
I. Make an appointment on campus
- Use the link provided in your e-mail from the DPSAC scheduling system
- Stop by the DPSAC Office (Building 31, Room 1B03)
- Call the DPSAC helpdesk:: 301-402-9755 (Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
II. Individuals at facilities outside of the D.C. Metro area should contact their local badging office