Replacing your badge at NIEHS

Lost/Stolen ID Badges:

Report lost/stolen ID Badges to the Security Office (919-541-7515) and to your Administrative Officer (AO). Your AO will need to enter the necessary information into the NIH Enterprise Directory (NED) to authorize a replacement ID badge. Those who have not yet undergone the PIV process will need to schedule an appointment with Personnel Security to be fingerprinted and have their background investigation initiated.

Broken Badges:

Bring broken badges to the Security Office in the Rall Building (101, Rm. 114A) for replacement. If a broken badge has not expired and the badge can be authenticated, Access Control will issue you a new badge. The expiration date on the new badge will be the same as the date on your broken badge. AOs will enter the expiration date of the broken badge into the NIH Employee Directory (NED) when authorizing a replacement badge for you.