Priority use of NIH Building 10, 35, 40, 49, and 50 conference rooms will be given to events that concern scientific research.
- Network connection
- Laser Pointer
- Podium microphone
- Lavaliere microphone
- Table microphones
- Aisle Microphones
- Audio recording
- Hearing impaired devices
- The following services require extensive planning. Allow a minimum of 15 days.
- Video Conferencing (ISDN)
- Overflow (video and audio) to other conference rooms
- Video production services/videocasting, captioning service, video taping, satellite uplink or downlink, video editing, dubbing service
- Full Day (>4 hours): $4,120
- Half Day (< 4 hours): $2,575
- Two Hours (< 2 hours): $1,855
Directions to Masur Auditorium
From the North lobby entrance:
From the lobby, go down the right side, passing Admissions on your right. Continue straight through the sliding glass doors, following posted signs to the Masur. Continue following the “Detour” signs to the Masur. The auditorium is just past the main elevators.
From the South lobby entrance:
From the lobby, take either the left or right hallway up a slight incline until you come to the entrance of the Masur Auditorium. When the two hallways converge, you are standing in front of Masur Auditorium.