Conference Room Hatfield 2-3750 Dimensions: 33' x 25'
Priority use of NIH Building 10, 35, 40, 49, and 50 conference rooms will be given to events that concern scientific research.
- Conference: 20 @ table/27 perimeter
- Classroom: 32 @ tables
- Theater: 52
- LCD projection
- Network connection
- Overhead projector
- VHS Playback
- Laser Pointer
- Telephone conference calling*
* must be scheduled in advance
- The following services require extensive planning. Allow a minimum of 15 days.
- Video Conferencing (ISDN)
- Overflow (video and audio) to other conference rooms
- Video production services/videocasting, captioning service, video taping, satellite uplink or downlink, video editing, dubbing service
- Full Day (>4 hours): $980
- Half Day (< 4 hours): $620
- Two Hours (< 2 hours): $440
Directions to Conference Room
From the Main Lobby of the CRC, go down the right corridor until you reach “Admissions.” (Do not take the Central Elevators.) Make a right just after the fish tank and take the "1 West Laboratories" corridor to the end of the hallway. Then take the “SouthWest” elevators to the second floor.
Conference room 2-3750 is located behind the glass, adjacent to the second floor elevator lobby.
Phone number: (301) 451-0190