The Office of Research Services, Division of Amenities and Transportation Services (ORS/DATS), has established a new NIH Interpreting Services LISTSERV for communicating information to the NIH Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, and other interested staff and contractors within the NIH community.
This new LISTSERV will enable subscribers to receive News and Updates directly from the NIH Interpreting Services Program Team on items such as:
- New Interpreting Services Contract
- Interpreting Requests Procedures
- Upcoming Outreach Events and Programs
To Subscribe to the NIH Interpreting Services LISTSERV:
- https://list.nih.gov and follow the steps below:
- Select: Browse
- Type: interpserv
- Select: DATS-INTERPSERV-L
- Select: Join
- Type: your name and e-mail address
You will receive a confirmation when you are subscribed, with additional guidance about the list and its rules. Please read this guidance carefully, it contains useful information that will help you maximize the list's benefits.
If you have comments, questions please contact Joy Gaines, Project Officer, or call (301) 402-8180.