Thank you for attending the Annual NIH Safety, Health and Wellness Day on Wednesday, June 27, 2018!
We had a wonderful time hosting NIH Safety, Health and Wellness Day. We had many activities that promoted Total Worker Health including:
- Safety and health promotion exhibits
- Health screenings (No registration required. Screenings provided on a first come, first serve basis.)
- Derma Scan Screen
- Glaucoma Screen
- Visual Acuity Screening
- Seated Massages
- Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
- Nutrition demonstrations and tastings
- Food trucks
- Physical fitness activities
Martial arts demos
Strength with barre
Bang power dance
- Quick fit assessments
- NIH Institutes and Centers exhibits
- Farmer's market
- NIH Library virtual reality demonstrations
- Elder and Adult Dependent Care Fair - In partnership with the NIH Child Care Board, Aging and Adult Care Committee and the NIH Health and Wellness Council
See You Next Year!
* The presence of any exhibitor does not represent or constitute an endorsement of any product, service, entity or enterprise by the National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, the United States Government, or its employees.