Join Us on Wednesday, June 26, 2019 at the NIH Clinical Center - South Complex, Building 10
Activities will be held from 10:30 AM - 1:30 PM.
We have many activities that promote Total Worker Health including:
- Safety and health promotion exhibits
- Healthy sleep information
- Health screenings
- Nutrition demonstrations and tastings
- Food trucks
- Physical fitness activities
- NIH Institutes and Centers exhibits
- Farmer's market
- Outdoor activities
- So much more!
A special thanks goes out to our sponsors:
- 2019 IC Co-Sponsor: National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- Office of Research Services
- Office of Research Facilities
- NIH Occupational Safety and Health Committee
- Laboratory Sustainability Group
Individuals who need reasonable accommodations to participate should contact Linda Kiefer at 301-402-8180 and/or the Federal Relay at 877-709-5798.
2018 NIH Safety, Health and Wellness Day Video
NIH Safety, Health and Wellness Day - 508 Compliant Description
* The presence of any exhibitor does not represent or constitute an endorsement of any product, service, entity or enterprise by the National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, the United States Government, or its employees.