EAP is available, with prior notice, to provide orientation, specific training and hands-on workshops to NIH employees. The workshops may take the form of lectures, discussions, or informal brown bag seminars depending upon the needs and preferences of your workgroup.
We offer workshops on a variety of topics related to work, health, lifestyle and wellness.
If you are interested in having EAP provide onsite training or outreach activities, please contact us at (301) 496-3164.
Suggested training topics:
- Caregivers: Identifying Needs, Stress, and Burn-Out.
- Communication Skills
- EAP Orientation
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Grief and Loss: EAP as a Resource
- Holiday Blues
- Interpersonal Dynamics at Work
- Relocation Stress Management
- Retirement Life Planning
- Stress Management
- Supervisory Tools (this training counts towards the OPM/HHS Mandatory Supervisory Training Requirements)
- Thriving Through Organizational Change
- Veterans Coping with Transitions
- Work/Life Balance
- Workplace Civility